[yapc] Transportation From the Airport

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:10:56 PDT 2008

Everything that you need will still be running.  I've attached a
screen-shot of a possibly itinerary.  To get this one I went to
http://tripsweb.rtachicago.com, selected from 'Midway CTA' to
'Illinois Institute of Technology' on June 13th at 11 PM.  I also
selected the trains-only option.  If you don't mind buses, you can
keep the defaults, but with luggage and from Midway, it is probably
easier to stick with the trains.  You're transfer from Orange to Green
lines will literally be across the platform.

One note on this itinerary, it tells you to go to Clark and Lake to do
the transfer... that's unnecessary.  Ride the Orange line to Roosevelt
and then cross the platform and get on a southbound Green line train.