[yapc] FYI - Room reservations are open

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon May 19 12:33:13 PDT 2008

I'm pretty sure that this is due to the way that the toolkit that the
site is built on processes the payment form.  Any time you select an
item via a radio button, you also have to check the checkbox right
before the corresponding set of radio buttons.  When you don't select
the checkbox, you don't get an error message and the form doesn't just
work, instead it cycles back to the form.  Try checking checkboxes for
everything that you want to purchase, including those things that you
already selected via radio button.