[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Ellenbaum, Dan Dan.Ellenbaum at weatherinsight.com
Mon Jun 30 14:58:38 PDT 2008

Matt Kosmoski wrote:
>I am so sad I had to miss that... If only his pants had been lost to
the crowd I wonder >what he may have done.

Matt! So, after all my work networking up at YAPC, our company, Weather
Insight, is now going to be known as "those guys who asked for Ingy's
strip video?" ;-)

-DanE
Lead web developer
Programming intern program founder / manager (MattK is the first intern
to join!)

Regards,

Dan Ellenbaum
Software Engineer
Weather Insight, L.P.
www.WeatherInsight.com
713-361-4965
Weather Insight - Weather for Financial Markets

This e-mail is strictly confidential, privileged, and only for the use
of the intended recipients.  Please notify sender immediately if you
have received this in error.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail
is a violation of federal criminal law.