[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Kosmoski, Matthew Matthew.Kosmoski at argis.com
Mon Jun 30 14:47:09 PDT 2008

I am so sad I had to miss that... If only his pants had been lost to the crowd I wonder what he may have done.

Thanks,

Matthew Kosmoski
ARG Services, Inc.
713-430-7087

This email message (including for all purposes any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipients of this email message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify ARG Services, Inc. at (713) 430-7087, and permanently delete the original and any copy of this email message and destroy any printout hereof. Nothing in this email message is intended to waive the confidentiality of any portion of its contents.