[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Wed Jun 25 12:48:13 PDT 2008

Hope it goes up on the internet archive (http://www.archive.org) for historical reasons :)

 Jason L. Froebe

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.