[yapc] My slides

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 09:34:12 PDT 2008

As a note, I'd really love feedback on the presentations; if you're not
sure what to say, try doing the "one thing I liked the most, one thing
I hated the most" breakdown. If you want to send it off-list so you can
be insulting about the parts I screwed up and not admit to it later,
feel free - though I guess if you were there you can probably guess I've
got fairly thick skin about these things :)