[yapc] PerlMonks of the world unite... for lunch, Wednesday

Bruce Gray bruce.gray at acm.org
Wed Jun 18 08:04:02 PDT 2008

> On Jun 18, 2008, at 7:43 AM, Zebrowski, Zak wrote:
> FWIW, I would like to see the "conversations with radios" talk.
> Though, if someone is taping it / presentation slides made
> available, I could easily be convinced to go to lunch instead...

Monks Jerry Gay (Particle), Josh ben Jore (diotalevi), and David
Wheeler (Theory) are all giving lightning talks.

Is there anywhere within walking distance that would allow us to
leave and return during the scheduled lunch time (12:05-13:00)?

Seeing each other, and our special guests, is the key thing (rather
than food).