[yapc] i am pissed!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 18 01:27:08 PDT 2008

hi to all yapc banqueters,

i am pissed. i was promised an air hockey table at the banquets. josh
confirmed they had one. but zach (the bowling shoe and all around
helpful kid) said it broke and they pulled it out of there. i was
looking forward to air hockey, skinned knuckles and forcing plastic
discs down my opponents throat. i even spied air hockey paddles in a
drawer and that is when zach told me the sad news. i didn't bowl, shoot
pool, play ping pong, do video games. i wanted air hockey.

did everyone else but me have a good time? :)

uri, the best auctioneer yapc has (except for jess! :)

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------