[yapc] voting over, lets discuss

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:04:01 PDT 2008

I'd like to offer a big apology to Columbus.pm, Pittsburgh.pm, Jim Brandt,
and the Conferences Committee in general.  I didn't realize I sent the
e-mail about voting to the entire yapc list.  It was meant for the TPF
Conferences list, but I somehow mis-typed (stupid auto-complete).  Had I
been paying attention, it wouldn't have happened (and won't happen again).

So, my apologies to everyone involved.  I'll make sure I know where I'm
sending e-mails next time.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Conferences Chair