[yapc] Pre-Hackathon musings

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 13 22:57:35 PDT 2008

  >> There's a also huge lounge area with comfortable chairs on the first floor
  >> of McCormick between the 4 wings. When you check in and get your dorm map,
  >> it's listed as the "McCormick Lounge" between North Hall and Fowler Hall. I
  >> only see 4 power outlets for the whole huge room, though, and they're not
  >> close to the chairs, so pack your powerstrips/extension cables.

  WC> +1; Having just spent several minutes lounging down there, it's
  WC> spacious, and the seats are comfy. I have a few extension cords, and a
  WC> power strip, but probably not enough to go around.

i walked through that big lounge on the first floor of MSV tonight and
it seems to have no air conditioning. not sure if it is broken or when
it will be fixed. doubt it will be a fun place for the hackathon or a
movie night (there is a very large tv there).

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------
---------  Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix  ----  http://bestfriendscocoa.com ---------