[yapc] How do I get access to the wireless?

José Castro cogurov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:43:59 PDT 2008

Yay!

Thanks.

(now... I wonder if I'll also have the wonderful bootstrap problem... "I
need wireless to check in!" ... "No, sir, you have to check in before I can
give you access to the wireless..." ... Don't mind me, I'm just a Portuguese
guy who hasn't been sleeping much :-) and if all goes well, I won't be
forgetting any information that I need anyway; wish me luck!)

jac

--
José Castro
<http://jose-castro.org/>