[yapc] Around Club Quarters Central Loop

Werner, Shane shane.werner at twcable.com
Fri Jun 13 15:57:34 PDT 2008

I'll also be staying at CQ in the loop.

-----Original Message-----
From: yapc-bounces+shane.werner=twcable.com at pm.org on behalf of David Moreno
Sent: Fri 6/13/2008 5:49 PM
To: yapc at pm.org
Subject: Re: [yapc] Around Club Quarters Central Loop

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 07:53 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * David Moreno <david at axiombox.com> [2008-06-12T19:43:55]
> > I will be staying in the Club Quarters Central Loop hotel with my wife
> > since Saturday. I just would like to have some help since most of the
> > conversations here is around the dorms and the IIT :) What's the best
> > way to take to go from ORD to the hotel, and what's the best way to go
> > from the hotel to the conference venue?
>
> Me, too.  See you there.  If you see us around, I'm sure we'd be down for
> swarming to the venue.

Oh, sweet, since most of the talk here is about and around the dorms, I
thought nobody was actually staying in CQ. See you there then.

--
David Moreno Garza <david at axiombox.com>
 http://damog.net/

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.