[yapc] Parking Passes and Meal Cards

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:26:11 PDT 2008

> i didn't order a meal card since that option was closed on the web
> site. i want one only because it was more convenient (faster checkout)
> at the cafeteria. can i still buy one from them? also i don't want the
> size i got last time (way too much). maybe $30 this time?

It's too late to order a meal card unfortunately.  However, because
not many people ordered cards, the caterers are worried about having
enough food, so each morning they are going to pre-sale meal tickets
for a lunch buffet.  The pre-sale is so they can have enough time to
get food in for lunch.  I'm not sure of the contents of the buffet or
of the cost of the ticket.  I guess we'll find out for certain on
Monday morning.  A ticket will mean no line though :)