[yapc] special diets/meal for banquet

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 12 14:26:06 PDT 2008

  TO> At 15:20 -0400 2008-06-10, Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> does anyone need/want a special meal for the banquet? this includes
  >> kosher, halal, and dietary issues.
  >>

  TO> Gluten free (protein and carbs)

well gluten is a protein found in wheat and some other starches. i am
not sure what you can eat (meats? salads? hummus? chicken ettoufee?
yams? cole slaw?). i think the buffet is broad enough with 4 cuisines
that you should be able to go gluten free. i don't know what we could
order special that was gluten free.

  TO> Thanks for asking

thanks for responding. but it is also getting late. i dunno what i can
do at this time. is the banquet going to be a major issue for you given
the range of the foods?

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------