[yapc] CTA travel this weekend

Krishna Sethuraman krishnoid+yapc+rat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:54:14 PDT 2008

> Those of you planning on traveling via the CTA this weekend, especially from O'Hare to IIT, should be aware of work being done this weekend.

For those of you taking public transit for planned trips, one handy
thing I've just found is that you can enter source and destination in
google maps, then click 'Public Transit' under search results, then
click 'Options'.  Under there you can list a departure or
must-arrive-by time, and it will show you the public transit options
that leave/arrive around then.

Krishna