[yapc] ORD to dorm 16:00-ish on Sunday - meeting point?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:45:01 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2008, at 2:22 PM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>> I am arriving at O'Hare on Sunday at 15:20.
>> Karen Hoofnagle arrives just a few minutes later so we are planning
>> to meet and try to find the dorms together.
>>
>> Can someone recommend a good meeting point?
>>
>> I see several other people arrive about the same time so
>> if would like to join us, let us know.
>
> I'm in at 14:59:
>
> http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=ArrivalsByAir
>
> Let's split a cab and save the hassle of figuring out the train w/
> luggage...  :)

I am arriving on terminal 5 (international) at 15:20.
I guess all the others arrive in one of the internal terminals
So let's meet at the entrance of CTA at around 16:00
and then we'll see if we all fit in one cab and if it is split in enough parts.
my mobile is +972-54-4624648 (international) and I am not yet sure it
is going to work there.
It hardly works at all :-)

Gabor