[yapc] CTA travel from O'Hare: not until 11pm

Tye McQueen tyemq at cpan.org
Wed Jun 11 21:20:30 PDT 2008

I was planning on taking the train from O'Hare when I got in Sunday evening
(based on information from the YAPC web sites) and the below links got me to
a site where I could plan my trip in more detail.

The "next" train after my 6:20pm arrival is 11pm!  I've changed my mind
based on not wanting to sit in an airport for 4.5 hours!

So if you are planning to take the train and haven't looked in detail at
that idea, you might want to do so now:

http://transitchicago.com/ has a form labeled "google trip planner" and
"O'Hare" to "3300 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL" appears to get you quite
close to the dorms.

I've added myself to
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=ArrivalsByAir in hopes of
finding somebody who wants to share a cab around that time (not a lot of
entries near that time slot so far).

Thanks,
Tye