[yapc] Parking (not packing) at YAPC

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:06:11 PDT 2008

> Is there a particular place to park near MVC? And will we be able to park
> there while we go to the lobby to pick up the parking pass?
>
> As I recall from previous Chicago YAPC, there was a parking area directly
> behind the prison dorm, but it had a locked gate that wanted a parking pass.

We should use the same parking lot this year.  It is just South of the
MSV dorms.  Looking at the conference map [http://tinyurl.com/5pzvzf],
that's about it.

If you do get there and the gate is closed and won't open, the campus
police number is 312-808-6363.  Call them and let them know what you
are trying to do.  It's much easier to be proactive than to try to get
them to reverse a ticket.