[yapc] ORD to Pre-Conference Dinner 17:00-ish on Sunday

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 11 11:48:25 PDT 2008

>>>>> "David" == David E Wheeler <david at kineticode.com> writes:

David> My flight gets into ORD at 17:06 on Sunday, and following on an
David> earlier thread, I'm going to try to go directly to the pre-conference
David> dinner from there. Anyone want to share cab fare?

I get in at 4:40pm, and could hang around a few minutes and cab it with you.
That's probably safer than dragging my bags through the CTA anyway.