[yapc] outside social

Packy Anderson yapc at packy.org
Tue Jun 10 14:18:15 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 04:55:44PM -0400, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> Ok, that helps. I clicked through on a bunch of them, but no
> locations. Is all this stuff on the same premises as the conference?
>
> They're organized by topic rather than cron so I guess we have to keep
> clicking on all of them to see if a schedule has developed?

I just updated the BOF schedule to indicate which BOFs had times (even
rough ones) already; if we keep this current, it'll be easy to see
when things are happening.

I'm also taking this opportunity to plug the Tony Awards BOF:

http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=TonyAwards%20BOF

I thought briefly about trying to compare less-popular features from
Perl 6 with this season's crop of nominees, but this season's so
dismal it wouldn't be fair to Perl 6.  But theater geeks should come
anyway, because missing the Tonys is like missing Larry's keynote.

-packy