[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Jun 10 06:52:01 PDT 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Uri Guttman wrote:

>  DR> I'd really appreciate it if we could get Marinara sauce on some pasta (I
>  DR> don't care what), if that sauce is vegan, which it probably is.
>
> makes sense. how about the marinara and alfredo sauces? there is plenty
> of other meats so we don't need the meat sauce.

Works for me.

>  >> MIDDLE EAST BUFFET  (30 servings for veggie/vegans)
>  >>
>  >> the middle east buffet is not listed in the pdf but i was told
>  >> it has tabouli, felafel, hummus, salads and grilled chicken. i
>  >> will get more details. this is mainly for the veggie/vegan crowd
>  >> (but if there is enough for them, you can have some). also there
>  >> are many sides to the other buffets which are veggie/vegan.
>
>  DR> This sounds great to me.
>
> being the foremost resident of the star vega, do you have any count of
> veggie/vegans? is 30 servings of the middle east a good number? that is
> 10% of the servings (not including the various other veggie sides)?

Well, like I said in response to other mails, unless you plan to forbid
non-veg*ns from taking this food, it might be best to just order the same
amount as everything else. After all, falafel, hummus, and such are pretty
popular with omnivores too.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg