[yapc] talks on Google Docs

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:56:24 PDT 2008

Slideshare is a better place for that. It's still hard for you to
upload your slides if you write them in HTML/JS though.

For YAPC::Asia we created an event page so that all PDF/PPT/Keynote
slides are available there.
http://www.slideshare.net/event/yapcasia-2008

But we also asked speakers to update their "Talk URL" column to link
to their slides, so http://yapc.asia/schedule has all the links and
videos. There should never be a better place than the official YAPC
site to have "all of them in one place", I think ;)

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa