[yapc] 8:15? WTF?

Ellenbaum, Dan Dan.Ellenbaum at weatherinsight.com
Fri Jun 6 10:21:59 PDT 2008

Michael Peters wrote:

> So next year, let's start at 7:45!

//murders all morning people!!

Ugh, seriously, let's be inclusive and realize that some of us are
zombies until the sun is at a higher point in the sky than 9 AM,
whatever our ambulatory states might be! ;-) Anyway, *shrugs*, it's only
for a few days...I like the idea of more classes to pick from. Just
wanted to add my $0.02 *begrudgingly giving up grumbling*

Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Regards,

Dan Ellenbaum
Software Engineer
Weather Insight, L.P.
www.WeatherInsight.com
713-361-4965
Weather Insight - Weather for Financial Markets

This e-mail is strictly confidential, privileged, and only for the use
of the intended recipients.  Please notify sender immediately if you
have received this in error.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail
is a violation of federal criminal law.