[yapc] Wiki extremely slow

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Sun May 20 12:17:28 PDT 2007

It works fine for me.

If it is slow for you then it means there is a problem either at your end or at an intermediate node.  If you can access other sites
ok, then the problem would be at an intermediate node.  These kind of problems crop up on the internet occasionally and usually
clear up when the administrator notices.  You can use traceroute to isolate the location of the problem.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com