[yapc] Slides: Caring and Feeding of Large Web Applications

Kosmoski, Matthew Matthew.Kosmoski at argis.com
Fri Jun 29 13:39:33 PDT 2007

Would anybody know of the best way to get in touch with Perrin Harkins?
I'm going to assume he is subscribed to this list, but if he isn't,
somebody please forward this or let me know how to get in touch with
him.
Several of my colleagues (including some who attended his talk) would
like him to post his slides from "Caring and Feeding of Large Web
Applications" to the wiki to review and to discuss.

Thanks!
Matthew "kosmo" Kosmoski

Thanks,

Matthew Kosmoski
ARG Services, Inc.
(713) 430-7087
Matthew.Kosmoski at ARGIS.com

This email message (including for all purposes any attachments hereto)
is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain privileged or confidential information (including, but not
limited to, confidential flight and passenger information). If you are
not the intended recipients of this email message, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
message in error, please notify ARG Services, Inc. at (713) 430-7222,
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this email message
and destroy any printout hereof. Nothing in this email message is
intended to waive the confidentiality of any portion of its contents.