[yapc] hackathon: where nd when /exactly/ is it being held?

Justin Courts Courts at siam.org
Thu Jun 28 11:11:22 PDT 2007

In case it hasn't already been thought about, I'd check out a page on
the wiki like
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=Departures%20by%20air
and use it to grab first initial + lastnames and use the commonly unique
password to snag those accounts.  This is assuming people left when they
said they'd leave, however...

--j