[yapc] hackathon: where nd when /exactly/ is it being held?

Jim Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 07:56:07 PDT 2007

We were unable to secure the room in Cullen Oaks for the Thursday session.
However, the Hackathon has now begun in the Oberholtzer Residence Hall
Multipurpose Room.

As you come up the steps to Oberholtzer, turn left (instead of right as you did
when checking into the dorms).  Then turn left again.

You will need the UH Internet access account that you used in the dorms or at
the conference.  We are operating on the UHWireless account, but we can show
you how to get on IRC.

jimk