[yapc] What is the checkout procedure?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:11:00 PDT 2007

Check-out for the dorms will be 12:00p to 2:00p at Oberholtzer Hall.  They
will have a desk setup to check people out.  If you will be leaving before
then, you can leave your key/card at the ticket booth and we will return it
for you.  I have a 15-passenger van that I will use to pick people up
outside of the University Center (starting at 12:15p) and take people to
Oberholtzer and bring you back to the University Center with your baggage.
You can leave your bags in the ticket booth until you're ready to leave
campus.  Oberholtzer has an all-you-can-eat buffet, so if you'd like, you
can eat lunch there and then catch the van back to the UC after you eat.  I
will be making several trips back and forth.

Jeremy