[yapc] rock climbing (indoors)!

Dave Gray yargevad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:37:37 PDT 2007

So, I opted to do the BBQ thing yesterday and no climbing was
achieved. I brazenly went into the information center this morning and
got a map and phone number and it turns out that the climbing wall is
in the campus rec center and the person I talked to said that $8
scores a day pass. I'm planning to head over after the Catalyst BOF
and climb for a while before heading to the dinner. Anyone want to
join me? I'm not sure how rentals work, the phone number I called is
713-743-5455 - they will know what the deal is with renting
shoes/harness if you'd like to do that.

Dave