[yapc] Turning the AC off

Nicholas Perez nicholasrperez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:03:58 PDT 2007

Yes there is a way to adjust it... you just need a screw driver.

Up in the vent there are a couple of cogs you can turn to adjust the
amount of air flow (closes/opens the vent)-- At least for Taub Hall.
All I had was a torx screwdriver, but a little bit of effort allowed
me open mine up all the way (it was HOT in here).

If you want to borrow my sad little screw driver (that I found in the
trunk of my car no less), I'm in Taub:324