[yapc] yapc pre-registration

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:05:52 PDT 2007

I can't remember if I sent this out already or not.  We will be doing
pre-registration at Oberholtzer Hall today (Sunday, June 24) starting at
3:00p.  Come pick up your swag bag and conference materials at that time.
If you're going to the arrival dinner, this would be a good place to
congregate to organize transportation to Cadillac Bar.  We will still have
people working after 6:00p (arrival dinner start time), so if you get in a
little late, there will still be people doing pre-registration.  If you'd
like to wait until Monday, registration opens at 8:00a in front of the
Houston room (in the University Center, 2nd floor).  I believe there will be
various breads, muffins, bagels and such around 8:30a in the Houston room
(conference snacks will be located in the Houston room throughout the
conference).

If you'd like to help stuff some of the bags, feel free to join us at 2:00p
today in the Oberholtzer Hall lobby.

Thanks,
Jeremy