[yapc] yapc-na - Cullen Oaks check-in

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:44:10 PDT 2007

Hey everyone,

Here are the details for Cullen Oaks.  They have a room packet for each of
us staying there.  When you get to Cullen Oaks, you will need to check in at
their office.  The office is located directly to the left when you enter
into the front doors of the complex.  There is also a desk in front as soon
as you enter into the front doors.  For checking in, you will need to
present a photo ID (drivers license, etc).  The front desk closes at 11:00p,
so if you will be arriving after that, please let me know today or tomorrow
so that I can make sure and pick up your room packet.  You will then be able
to stop by my room and get everything you need.  My room number at Cullen
Oaks will be room 4224.  You can also get in touch with me on the conference
cell phone at (832) 215-3577.

Directions - http://tinyurl.com/36lqg2

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jeremy