[yapc] From the airport to the dorms

Martin Kamara martin.kamara at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:02:24 PDT 2007

Make friends with someone on the plane... that's what I did and they
gave me a ride all the way to my dorm room.
UK English public transportation translated to taxi when I tried to ask someone.

Now I am going to enjoy Houston, see yall at the conference.

Here are some, at the moment unorganised, photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90145858@N00/

cheers
Martin