[yapc] yapc - parking

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:47:56 PDT 2007

I can't remember if I posted this to the list or not, but if you will need
parking on campus, let me know.  There's a page up on the wiki to sign up (
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=Parking), but UH housing
just e-mailed asking for numbers on people staying in the dorms needing
parking.

You can find the parking lots in relation to the buildings on the UH campus map
search <http://www.uh.edu/campus_map/mapsearch.html> and campus
map<http://www.uh.edu/cgi-bin/campusmap>pages.

The Hilton has their own parking ($6.00 per day), but you're more than
welcome to request parking in the UH parking garage.

If you will need parking and haven't signed up on the wiki, please send me a
message stating whether you will need garage parking ($5 per day), or
parking by the dorms ($3 per day in the student/economy parking lot).
Please also include the days that you will need a permit.  If you HAVE
already signed up on the wiki page, please make sure that you put the days
that you will need parking.

We will collect payment when you pick up your parking pass. Payment methods
accepted will be cash, check, or credit card (credit card via The Perl
Foundation donations page).

Thanks,
Jeremy