[yapc] Arrival dinner voting

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:09:03 PDT 2007

The wiki has been updated with the Arrival dinner information for those
arriving (or around) on Sunday.  We're going to be at Cadillac Bar on I-10
and Shepherd.  Fajitas!

>From their site (http://www.cadillacbar.com/):
"In a world of trendy restaurants Cadillac Bar has not only survived, but
continues to be a local legend.  A lively mixture of tradition and Mexican
flair, Cadillac is where you want to be for an unbeatable meal or an
unforgettable party."

For more information and to cast your vote on the menu, visit -
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=Sunday%20Night%20Dinner

There is also an alternative, smaller-group option on the wiki page as
well.  Information on it follow the Cadillac Bar information.

Thanks,
Jeremy