[yapc] official schedule?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:45:41 PDT 2007

On 6/3/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-yapc at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> I wanted to check some things on the schedule, and I noticed that the wiki
> says
> "official finalized schedule" is "coming soon" on the main page:
>
>   http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/
>
> It also says the deadline for Club Quarters is appraoching, though, and
> that's
> several days gone.
>
> Is the schedule finalized?

I was waiting on one more confirmation (which I now have).  I'll make the
final changes and update the site.  Also, the site now has an RSS feed that
you can subscribe to.  The 'news' functionality in the ACT site is not yet
implemented on the production server (will be soon), but in the mean time
we're using YAPC::EUs workaround.  New updates can be found under 'News' on
the home page.

Jeremy