[yapc] YAPC presentation videos

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Mon Jan 29 09:31:23 PST 2007

The videos are down for about a week.  We got clobbered by our ISP
for a HUGE bandwidth bill and had to take the content down to prevent
a repeat.  I'm in the process of moving the content to a new host
this week and hopefully will be fully restored by the weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As for new videos -- my wife had a baby Jan 1, so my free time for
YAPC video vanished.  Not sure when I'll get to other video, but I'm
happy to accept requests for priority.

Chris