[yapc] Compiling the schedule

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Thu Apr 26 14:12:57 PDT 2007

Receiving an email would be nice.

If you log into the site and go you into "Edit Profile" in the left-side
vertical menu bar you'll see a section in the resulting web page like:

*You can:*

   - update your information<http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/change>
   - manage your photo <http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/photo>
   - see your talks (accepted talks are shown in *bold* type):
   -  *The name of your lame
talk*<http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/talk/575>(
      edit<http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/edittalk?talk_id=575>)

   - log out <http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/logout>

So if you see your lame talk name in BOLD then it has been accepted.

Cheers,
Richard