[yapc] maps

Andrew Sweger andrew at addnorya.com
Thu Apr 5 10:07:18 PDT 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Beth Skwarecki wrote:

> > >Any volunteers to help be the 'we' here? It would be really cool if
> > >someone wanted to volunteer to start a google map for Houston like this
> > >one for YAPC::EU:
>
> I'll volunteer to do this. I'll put it on the wiki so people can add
> locations as they think of them.

Alternately, I just started a public Google My Maps page. In theory, I
think anyone can modify it (if you have a Google account?). I'm not sure.
Would folks take a shot at it and let me know? I've placed markers for the
hotel and the University Center.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&z=17&msid=111680983472956784619.00000111c2a8c200e5b6e&msa=0

--
Andrew B. Sweger   |  andrew at addnorya.com  |  The great thing about