[yapc] yapc hilton info

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Apr 4 09:37:02 PDT 2007

i just spoke again to a reservation person at the hilton and i booked my
room at the normal rate (sat-sat). they know about yapc now but they
haven't gotten it into the computer yet if you call tomorrow (thursday)
you should be able to get the block rate. i will call then and change my
rate but i wanted to book the room asap.

Hilton University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Street, Houston, Texas, United States 77204-3028
Tel: 1-713-741-2447   Fax: 1-713-743-2498

they don't have a pool or jacuzzi but the campus has an outdoor pool it
seems. there is a fee of $6/visit but maybe we can get a better deal so
jeremy has something else to do. :) i can't seem to find out what other
things their pool facility has. i found it on the campus map but you
can't click on that building to get more info. also i don't know the map
in general yet but we should get semi-custom maps made for our use with
the important places highlighted.

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com