[yapc] Presenters, Please Read

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Mon Jun 26 02:43:33 PDT 2006

On Jun 26, 2006, at 8:24 AM, Elias Lutfallah wrote:

>> It would be helpful for all atendees if you could add a slide to the
>> beginning of your presentations with the info needed to connect to
>> the IIT
>> network.
>
> s/atendees/attendees/
>
> It's late. I'm tired. I'll be on three hours of sleep tomorrow, so I
> may
> be acting goofy.

That's nothing!

Having slept only three hours from Thursday to Friday, not even
bothering going to bed from Friday to Saturday and then taking a 16
hour flight from Lisbon to Chicago, thus changing timezone by minus 6
hours, I've managed to confuse my jetlag, which is now wondering
whether it should send me back to bed or out on the street!

Well, when in doubt... back to bed :-)

jac

> Feel free to make fun of me all day.
>
> --
> Elias Lutfallah
> Chief Technology Officer
> Mortgage Desk, Inc.

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
log <www.log.pt>
Tel: +351 21 330 42 20
Fax: +351 21 330 42 19
Av. Duque de Ávila nº23, 1000-138 Lisboa