[yapc] arrival herding from dorms

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Sun Jun 25 12:21:12 PDT 2006

hi all,

after being here for a day, the better plan is to take the green line
from campus. so we will start gathering at 5pm in the mccormick student
center (under the green line el). we will leave there at 6pm and take
the green line 1 stop to roosevelt. there is a free transfer down the
stairs to the underground red line. we take that north to addison and
walk west a couple of blocks to clark and goose island should be right
about there.

josh has some walkie talkies we will give out to those who can navigate
by the stars and moon.

see ya at mccormick in less than 3 hours.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com