[yapc] Job Fair (and shameless plug)

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sun Jun 25 04:40:19 PDT 2006

On Jun 24, 2006, at 11:50 PM, Robert Spier -- who's done yeoman work
maintaining perl.org servers -- wrote:

> I can't find the details on the website, but for the first time, there
> will be a Job fair at YAPC this year.  It's Tuesday afternoon in
> Herman Hall.
>
> The shameless plug starts here:

Shamelessness is contagious.

> The shameless plug is now over.
>
> There will also be several other great companies at the Job fair, so
> even if Google isn't your bag, I suggest stopping by.

One of those is Cheetahmail.  We'll at least have some brochures at
the job fair, but, better still, buttonhole either Steve Lembark or
me.  (We're both doing presentations, so you have no excuse for not
finding us.)

Cheetahmail currently has tech offices in New York and El Segundo,
CA.  We have a sales office in London, are opening one in the SF Bay
Area ... and where sales offices open, tech offices tend to follow.

Jim Keenan