[yapc] arrival dinner herding

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Jun 22 20:20:38 PDT 2006

An hour only if traffic is very, very, very bad.  Or if you're
crawling ;)

And on a Sunday?  Ought to be really, really dead.

By car, from Union Station to the CQ on Adams, 5 minutes.  A little
more for parking, etc.

 From Union Station to the CQ on Michigan, 7 minutes.  A little more
for parking, etc.

This is assuming you have a decent map, and know of a parking garage
near CQ (I'd assume there's an integral parking garage for each CQ
location, but I'm not certain).  Add a minute or two if you take a
wrong turn.

 From memory, US is about 6-7 blocks at most to the nearer CQ, 9-11
to the further CQ.  And here, blocks are an eighth of a mile on each
side.

If you're walking at a brisk pace, 11 or 18 minutes to either CQ.

 From CQ to GI by L (with some walking) will be about 30, give or take.

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net