[yapc] Jam!

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Jun 20 19:12:53 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 04:08:02AM +0300, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:42:17 -0700, Chris Nandor wrote:
> > So, we're going to have a Jam BOF at YAPC.  At some point.  May be
> > impromptu.  But bring your instruments.  So far we have an acoustic and an
> > electric guitar lined up.
>
> Does anybody want to buy my double bass a plane ticket and a travel
> case? ;-)
>
>   Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>

Buy me a free seat, and I'll bring along my Indian sitar,
whose case is 5 feet long and very unwieldy.  For 6 years I
regularly biked on icy roads in Toronto while holding the
case's handle with one hand--trying not to slide under too
many buses--so it's a miracle we're both still in one piece!

-Tim
P.S. I have Ravi Shankar's autograph on the back of my Viet Nam
era draft card--no kidding!