[yapc] Lakefront path, was Re: Safe spots for road bike at IIT?

Glenn Bushee glenn at easy-access.com
Mon Jun 19 21:56:55 PDT 2006

Broken in 17 places?! Obviously his aim was off then.
I try to take the approach of a top rock climber when asked, "Aren't you
afraid of falling?". His reply, "Every minute."  You sometimes have to be
more paranoid on the bike paths than the road with cars.

Thanks for all of the comments.  Weather permitting, I'll give the path a go
on a mountain bike -- I'll just tune up the brakes before leaving.

- Glenn