[yapc] The Official Tag of YAPC::NA 2006 - yapcna2006

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:13:17 PDT 2006

Josh,

I created a stub "Planet YAPC::NA" on http://plagger.org/yapc/ to
aggregate posts mentioning YAPC::NA from various sources, using my
RSS/Atom aggregation platform Plagger (http://plagger.org/).

Sources are listed as "Subscriptions" on the right sidebar. If you
have a suggestion for an useful feed to add, just let me know.

Right now it uses Six Apart standard HTML template, so that you can
use any of CSS theme compatible to Movable Type / TypePad, but of
course, I could work on making it WordPressy to allow reusing
yapcchicago.org stylesheets later :-)

Also, if you're interested in hosting the Planet site yourself, or
assigning a subdomain (like planet.yapcchicago.org) for the page, let
me know. I could virtualhost the page if you want.

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa