[yapc] Blues?

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Jun 19 14:17:21 PDT 2006

  E> I'm coming into town on Friday, and doing some touristy stuff
  E> over the weekend.  Seems like one of those things should be
  E> taking in some Chicago Blues.  So, three questions, then:

  E> 1. Do Chicago blues clubs still exist, or am I 30 years too late?
  E> 2. What clubs are suggested for a Saturday night?
  E> 3. Does anyone else want to join us on Saturday night?

mi, mi, mi!! :)

wiki up a page and google and pick a place. i will be arriving saturday
afternoon so after my nap (hey, i just turned 49 yesterday! :), i will
be up for some blues. maybe some locals can help us out.

just another perl hacking blues fan,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com