[yapc] Safe spots for road bike at IIT?

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:03:10 PDT 2006

> If the weather is nice, looks like a nice path along Lake Michigan.

(Lake Trail)++  It's really nice from around the 60th block south up
to Navy Pier... I can't vouch for the north side.

Just watch out, because it can get busy sometimes and a lot of people
like to stop in the middle of the trail, which causes the fast people
to wipe-out.  I had the misfortune of seeing a very painful collision
a couple of weeks ago.  One of the riders was out cold on the side of
the trail.