[yapc] What is "Sanctuary"@Neo on Sunday?

Peter Jirak jira0004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 14:21:11 PDT 2006

Hey Josh,

I am attending the YAPC conference as well.  I am
arriving on Sunday, June 25 at 8:20 PM and I am
departing on Saturday, July 1 at 5:30 PM.  I am
attending the conference Monday - Wednesday and I am
attending the Perl Best Practices class on Thrusday
and Friday.

I am staying on North Halsted between Belmont and
Addison at the Villa Toscana.  It is right near
Voltaire's which is a resturant with a cabaret.  Also,
Sidetrack's is right in the neighborhood.  Sidetrack's
is fun and often has good music but doesn't have
dancing.  I'd be willing to go with you to Neo's if
you'd like although, I don't dance much as I often
feel awkward, although a couple of drinks could change
my mind.

Let me know.  It would be fun to hang out with you
around Chicago.

Regards,

Peter Jirak
E: jira0004 at yahoo.com